International Scientific and Technical Conference "Prospects for increasing the resource base of oil and gas energy"
CONFERENCE SCIENTIFIC TOPICS
1. Prospecting and exploration of oil and gas, unconventional sources of hydrocarbons.
2. Industrial and prospecting geophysics, geoinformation systems.
3. Oil and gas industry (drilling, extraction and transportation of oil and gas).
4. General and regional geology of sedimentary basins.
5. Geological and economic evaluation and modeling of mineral deposits.
6. Gydrogeology, engineering geology, geoecology and environmental safety.
7. Current issues of oil and gas energy and staff training.
The conference invited scholars and experts from the academic, research and design institutes, universities, exploration, drilling, mining, gas and oil transport business, enterprises of oil and gas storage.
Venue: Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas.
Organizing Committee Address: Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Carpathian 15 str., Ivano-Frankivsk, 76019, Ukraine
Tel.: (+38 0342) 72-71-80
Mob. tel. +380665224062
Fax: (+38 03422) 4-21-39
Application for participation – till 15.04.2016
Submission of abstracts – till 25.04.2016
Fee payment –till 10.05.2016
Working languages of the conference:
Further information about the conference posted on the website: www.nung.edu.ua